Sunday, January 21, 2018

Trying to change my eating to Clean Eating!

So I've decided to try Clean Eating. It been fun so far learning new things everyday.
I tried this
Salmon Salad Power Veggie bowl from Colter Crunch

I used Strawberries because I had them. I'm not a fan of fruit in my food but this was surprisingly good!!


PALEO SALMON SALAD POWER BOWLS


  • 4-oz ounce grilled or baked salmon
  • 3-4 cup seasonal greens
  • 1/2 cup slices zucchini and squash
  • 1/2 cup raspberries
  • 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
  • 2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
  • dash of sea salt
  • dash of pepper
  • 2 thyme sprigs
  • parmesan crumbles (optional, not paleo though)
  • lemon juice

DIRECTIONS

  1. first, slice your zucchini and squash, sautee in skillet with 1/2 tbsp oil and a little bit of pepper/salt. Also make sure your salmon is already cooked. I cook mine in 1 tbsp oil, lemon, pepper and salt for 10 minutes at 400F or so.
  2. Once the the zucchini and salmon and cooked, go ahead and build your bowl. Greens first, then veggies, and salmon. Drizzle in your balsamic glaze, thyme sprigs leaves, and the rest of your oil. Toss all together and place in bowl.
  3. add your raspberries last with a touch of lemon juice on top.
  4. Sprinkle with parmesan if desired



EFD586CCCCF9455FD07B417ECEFD78FB

2 comments:

Kate said...

This looks and sounds so delicious!!!
I like fruit in a salad especially strawberries and grapes. Recently we were able to buy frozen pomegranate airils (sp?) and I like them on just about anything. :) Enjoy your healthy eating venture - I'm looking forward to your recipes. Have a great week.

Needled Mom said...

It is not easy to eat healthy. Your foods always look so go and sound delicious.