Friday, August 31, 2012
Thursday, August 30, 2012
Hi all I had to add moderate comments cause I have a porn site referring site & referring URLS?? I don't know how to get rid of it??!! But have been getting a lot of anonymous comments with bad contents & redirect links??!! Crazy!! Hope all understand & if anyone can help me, I'd love it!! Plus I lost my signature :( I also blocked a follower by accident & don't know how to fix that either?? Just a mess I tell ya!!! Teehee I must tell I'm a single click user, so that's how I get into trouble!!
Friday, August 24, 2012
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Next up was this recipe!!
Oven 425 degrees F
1/2 cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
4 boneless skinless chicken breast cutlets
4 teaspoons Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
1. Mix the mayo and shredded cheese in a bowl
2. Lay chicken breasts on a baking sheet and spread mayo mixture on chicken breasts
3. Evenly spread bread crumbs on the chicken
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly.
Friday, August 17, 2012
Thursday, August 16, 2012
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012
A keeper here!! found the recipe HERE
Parmesan Chicken Bake
(adapted from Food.com)
6 chicken breasts
1 C light mayonaise or greek yogurt (I have done 1/2 of each as well)
1/2 c fresh parmesan cheese, plus more for the top
1 1/2 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1 tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and spray the inside of a 9x13 glass pan. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
2. Mix together the remaining ingredients and spread evenly over each piece of chicken, being sure to cover all the exposed raw meat (so it doesn't dry out.) Sprinkle on a bit more fresh parmesan over all the chicken.
3. Bake for 45 minutes. This dish is even better the next day, so just reheat in the microwave!
Cilantro Lime Butter:
1/4 unsalted butter, at room temperature
1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
1 lime, zested and juiced
2 teaspoons salt
3/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Put the butter in a mixing bowl and, using a rubber spatula, mix in the cilantro, lime zest, lime juice, salt and cayenne. Use immediately or refrigerate.
Oh my this was fabulous!!!