Thursday, January 24, 2013

View from todays round

Meet Buddy Love he"s a 9 year old golden retriever. Sweet as can be!! I was in a 2 chair room with my Mom than got a roommate. Older lady & her husband. I felt trapped in the corner & could not wait to get out of there!!! Plus the volunteer stood in the doorway & chatted away, made it so much worse! Cell signal was weak in there too??!!
I went out to lunch after with my Mom & her friend & grandkids. Little man was sporting these boots!! I love them!!!
I"m feeling tired, sick to my tummy & like I got run over by a bus.

5 comments:

Three Birds Inspired said...

Sorry you are feeling so badly. Hoping that tomorrow is a better day for you.

Gene Black said...

Oh, so sorry. Next time tell them you have claustrophobia issues if you are "trapped in the corner". They generally want to make you as comfy as possible

Needled Mom said...

One more treatment down! Guess that is the only good part of it all. Hang in there and I hope you feel better soon. Hugs!

Kate said...

You're doing good - you're going to get through this ...
I'm happy for you that you have family and friends with you.
Those are the cutest boots and seems that Buddy Love has an appropriate name.
HUGS!

helly5 said...

So sorry that you are feeling so unwell with the chemo. I think you are amazing to be posting photos to your blog when you feel so ill. :)