Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So I won a Award!

From Em over at Em Celebrates AKA The Wonky Quilter!!

It's the Cherry on Top Award
Photobucket
So I'm to tell you 3 things I love & pass it on to 3 bloggers & tell them & Thank them!

So 1: I love Jesus!!!
2: I love my family!!
3: I love my husband & miss him so much!!

So I'm going to pass the award to
Pat from A little of this & a little of Pat

Gene from Gene Black an Alabama Artist

Melissa from Ardea's Nest

They have all inspired me, prayed & gave me support & friendship!! I love all y'all!!

Than I won a giveaway from Karen over at Sew many Ways!!!
How fun!! Thank you Karen!!

Photobucket


9 comments:

Barb said...

Congrats on the award!!

Needled Mom said...

LOVE your win and congratulations on your award.

Melissa said...

Tango, we love you, too!!

luv2quilt2 said...

Congratulations on both the award and the lovely goodies!

Gene Black said...

Thanks Tango! I didn't do anything special, you are easy to be friends with.

Tonya said...

congrats on your award, you deserve it so much, and i love those you gave it to as well....congrats on your win as well

Pat said...

Hey...congrats on your award...well-deserved, I must say. I will make note of this and put it on my blog when I have some time to think do it......in the middle of this trip, I have hardly any computer time! (BUT...I'm having fun anyway...even without tending to blogs or reading many of them right now).

Danielle said...

How exciting! Congrats :)

Patti T. said...

What a nice prize and congratulations on your Cherry On Top Award.