Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Wahoo what a deal!!

Good morning!!

I stopped on the way home yesterday to get my cruise control handle fixed!! So I'm back up & running. My thread keeps breaking so they said my tension is too tight. So I adjusted it & it still needs a bit more tweaking!

So I went to the yard sale meet last night, one canceled till next week. Met the other one. Than I was standing around these 4 ladies I hang out with. One had a no show on a Rival Roaster Oven. She said if you want it I'll sell it to you for 5 bucks!! LOL SWEET!! It has a couple of chips on the front but it's never been used!! It doesn't have a manual so have to figure out how to work it!! Guess google will be my friend!!

Anyone have recipes for it??? Please!!




1 comment:

Pat said...

WOW...what a buy for $5. Sorry I have no recipes as I never had that appliance, but I'm sure you can find recipes and operating instructions online.