Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm on a roll!!

Yippie I got the binding on the red white & blue quilt!!

Than made another tote, more like a purse!! Hope to get another one done so I can take them downtown! I hope they sell!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
This one is finished now even put velcro on it!!

Our church senior day was fun!! Lunch was excellent!! My cake went over big!! Tasted more like a carrot cake without the carrots & raisins! I wish I could find the one I used to make!

My cruise control on my sewing stopped working right in the middle of sewing :( so not happy!! I call the shop today they told me the lady could come out to look at it. I came home from work to try & straighten up LOL need more than a day!! Anyway I moved the hand control & the wire fell out!!?? So I called them back & she said to bring it in & she could fix it!


1 comment:

holly said...

Beautiful bags. Great job. Good luck with selling them.