Monday, December 8, 2008

Trying to stay positive!

Today was court day, very stressful! Left here at 7am & just got in a few minutes ago. We were the last 2 in the court room before their lunch break. The judge said he owed 37 thousand dollars in back child support for the last five years. My heart & tummy hit the floor thought I was going to be sick. I started praying really hard!!! Than she's reading still & it all got crazy from there?? Turns out they never closed the paperwork from 5 years ago when his youngest turned 18! WAHOOO she terminated it all from Oct. 11, 2003 released him from all obligations!! Thank you God!!

I'm starving & champagne sounds like a good idea!!
But I have wine LOL
OK I'm gonna be sick now
My bestest friend just called her Mom just found out she has cancer. They are going to do surgery a week from Wed.

Stop the world I wanna get off!!




No comments: