Thursday, February 28, 2013

My View Yesterday

So they changed my appt. from Thursday to Wednesday, cause the Dr. is off. This was my view, had my own room & had only ONE CHAIR in it. Was way more roomy than the other one. Only cell service sucked in there!! Was right by the in-coming door & everyone coming in had to look in my room I felt like a circus monkey!!! LOL Wasn't so great when they gave me a new Anti-nausea med in the IV made me nausea??? Plus it added 30 more minutes to my already 6 hours?? No THANKS!! So the GOOD NEWS!!! Chemo is working!!!! Has shrunk the tumor!!! So only have to go thru the rest of round 3, than one more round!!!!!!!!!!!!! So last chemo should be March 28th!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!! Than on to Chapel Hill to find out when surgery is, CT scans, etc......... Oh forgot this part, I have a high white count so they put me on antibiotics, some of the side effects are crazy!!! It's Ciprofloxacin 500 mgs twice a day!!









  View from my side door about 5:45 yesterday, taken with phone so not a great picture??




8 comments:

Gene Black said...

Hang in there! Ugh on the Cipro, but it is necessary.

andsewon said...

Glad to hear your news! Hope they can get in there and get it out soon!!! We had a pretty sunset here too. Was a very pretty day here, warmer too!
Hugs!

Barb said...

I am soooooooooooooooooooooo glad that the chemo is working.....keep up the positive attitude.
Many prayers you way!

Kate said...

Don't you just hate those 'nosy Parkers' who have to look in an open door ... would be nice if they covered their nosyness with a big smile and a wave like there were good will ambassadors. :)
You're doing good, girl. This will all soon be behind you.
HUGS ♥

Needled Mom said...

I'm so glad to hear that the chemo is working so well. It is fabulous that the last round will be in March!!! It has to be such a relief to know that it is coming to an end. Continuing to keep you in my prayers.

Sweet Pea said...

You are very brave! I'm hoping things only improve for you. XXX

helly5 said...

I really admire you Tango for looking for the positives when you must be feeling so yuck. Great to hear that the chemo is working.
Your photo of the sun through the trees is so good, the colours are just gorgeous.
Thinking of you.
xx

Canarella said...

LOL love the shoes in the picture