Thursday, September 27, 2012

271 of 366

So since I can't be in the sun for long cause the antibiotic is sulfur based it will make me burn quick!! I decided to sew the Bali pop strips together that Mom gave me!! The pattern is Trade Winds, you can get a free pattern for yourself at hoffmanfabrics.com. The pattern calls for Kona Latte for the background. I couldn't find any so I'm using Kona Khaki for mine. So here are all the strip sets sewn together & pressed with spray starch.

*** Edited to add I went to the site listed above & the free pattern is no longer there :(******
So I did a search & found it  HERE





6 comments:

Sweet Pea said...

I love the colours in these fabrics. I will check out the website.

Kate said...

Gorgeous!!!! You are a very patient lady to cut and sew all those strips together and to do it whilst feeling so unwell is incredible!

Needled Mom said...

Those are gorgeous. I hope you are feeling better.

Barb said...

Oh......I wonder if you would miss some of those strips? HUMMMM

RG said...

Oh I do love batiks... this will be so warm and friendly.

helly5 said...

Lovely fabrics Tango, it's going to be a beautiful quilt :)