Thursday, February 18, 2010

Stumble Upon?

I'm getting alot of people from that site?? Seems someone signed my blog up!! I think it's pretty cool!! Only I don't know who signed me up?? I only heard about that site a few months ago from a Bakespace friend. Hummm whomever signed me up Thank you!!

I have to tell y'all cause I'm LMAO!!! The ex roomie has a ad on Craig's list already!! He just moved there on the 8!!!! They are kicking him to the curb too!!! LOL He was bragging that they were giving him the master bedroom & bath, said it was a mansion about 800 sq. ft. room??
I alway's say what goes around comes around!!

I did this for dinner cause DBIL is here
I took an onion & sauteed it in a bit of olive oil. Sliced about 5 potatoes & put them into a casserole dish. Added the onion on top than browned up 6 small round steaks. Added them to the top, than mixed up a can of beef broth with a can of cream of mushroom soup & poured it over all. Sprinkled it with salt & pepper, baked about 1 1/2 hours. Smells fabulous. I have some creamed corn heating up for DH. And some asparagus for me & DBIL.
I thought it was pretty boring!! The boys loved it they were sopping up the gravy with bread! Men ya never know!! LOL

I'm tired & hyper?? I need to go unwind some how!!

3 comments:

Pat said...

Had to laugh about the ex-roomie. You are really good about creating recipes......sounds like another good one.

luv2quilt2 said...

Your dinner sounds delicious, and so simple! I may have to try it.

Gene Black said...

Ha ha....he just be the roommate from _ _ _ _ !!! No one can stand him. Too funny.