Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Monday!!

WOW oh WOW!! I got my Friendship Bag today! It's really beautiful & she filled it with goodies! I love them all! Totally made my day!
It's from NancyB in Surprise AZ, she doesn't have a blog so I can't link to her!

NANCY YOU NEED A BLOG!! You are very talented & need to show your stuff!

Look at what she sent! She really went all out!
Thank you NancyB
Photobucket

Closer view of the bag, rick rack trim, so cool!

Photobucket

Check out this card she made!! I love it!

Photobucket

Then I got Mom's 3rd quilt on the frame & have been doing circles on it LOL my idea of circle's & my hand eye coordination is two different things LOL

Photobucket

2 comments:

luv2quilt2 said...

I need to get my bag in the mail! I keep forgetting to mail it. Yours looks really good, and my favorite color.

Pat said...

Nice bag with goodies and the quilt on the frame looks very nice!