Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Yippiee Yippiee!!!!

I've been at my wits end with DH not working steady. So today he got a job with another painting company!!! Thank you Lord!!
Than I got my handle back for the cruise control & it works!!! Plus I think I figured out why the thread keeps breaking, I've been putting the bobbin in wrong?? So far all is good!!

Tee hee I got this in an email & it has just tickled me!!!

Your thought for the day

Have you ever wondered if the one dollar bills in your wallet were ever in a stripper's butt crack?


2 comments:

Holly said...

Yeah for you and hubby. That is wonderful Take a deep breathe. I don't want to know where my money has been. Glad I use my debit card more than cash.

Louise said...

HAHAHA, Thats a funny one Tango....Glad your hubby got a steady job, that will relieve some stress....