Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Photobucket


I survived being baptised in front of the whole morning church!! tee hee boy I thought I was going to throw up!!
Any way I've been up since before the crack of dawn!! I got potato salad made, macaroni cooked for salad. 2 different sausages cooked & some turkey bacon. Than made some rice & made Harley more food! Than made my hamburger patties & took out hot dogs from the freezer. On the second load of laundry!!

I made some baby bibs need to put velcro on them. Got to find were I found the pattern & link it. Then get some pictures!!

May you all have a blessed day!

2 comments:

Pat said...

I love the picture you have on your Memorial Day post today.

Paula #870 said...

Congratulations on your Baptism...love your blog and thanks for stopping by mine! Good luck on the Giveaway...I'll have more in the future, though, if you are not the lucky winner this time!
xxx
Paula