Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Sunday!!

We became Members of our Church this morning!! I was nervous, but I didn't cry! I surpized myself with that!

I got lots of stuff done today, cooked a turkey in the roaster, didn't burn myself this time!! Yippee ,I also used the rice cooker to boil potatoes, nice!
I took the handle back for the quilt cruise control too. Guess I'll hear what they say tomorrow! My tension is off too so have some quilting to pick out??

I had to buy a new iron my old one fell off the board oooppppps. I got a Shark one this time I read the reviews on the Rowentas & they were not good! So I didn't want to spend a lot so at Bed Bath & Beyond it was $19.99 plus I had a 20% off coupon!! I like so far good steam & vertical steam too!!! Nice size ironing surface too!

I found this recipe site Recpies 4 Life I like their recipes!!


No comments: