Monday, March 16, 2009

Never a dull moment!! LOL

Had a busy day yesterday I put a pork loin in the crock pot, made Harley's food, than fixed breakfast. Went to church, took a nap & made curtains for my living room finally!! I had bought a roll of fabric at a yard sale for 5 bucks. So I got 2 long curtains for the slider & 2 short like toppers. Store bought toppers get lost in that window cause it's huge!! I still have to hem one long one. I also got white poster paper & cut it to fit in my one bedroom window. Neighbor's kitchen door is lined up right there & he's not something I wanna look at ewwwwww plus they have a light from the power company that glares in!



Bargains from Friday's thrift store run
Cuisinart blades


cute make up bag


from Dollar General sneakers for DH 4 bucks a pair



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the curtains. Job well done. You found some great stuff and cheap.