Friday, December 26, 2008

Had a fun Christmas Day!

We had a good time at the in-laws!! No stores were open on the way LOL I took a travel mug of coffee. By the time we got there I had to goooooo!!! It's 80 miles one way!! My back is bothering me from sitting that long. We were there about an hour & no one offered us anything to drink. So I got up & made myself at home, went in the kitchen & said yumm can I have some of that coffee??
Then all of DH's step mom's GD's & their kids got there & we ate yummm steak, salad, broccoli casserole, baked potatoes, french fries & garlic bread. She all kinds of pies & she told me she made a yellow cake w/chocolate icing just for me!! LOL No whipped cream, I told her she didn't have to go & make me anything special. She said I was special & if I wanted something sweet it was there!! Awwwww I had to eat a slice & all the kids went for it too!! Then we played Dirty Santa!! LOL was too funny!! I ended up with a bath set from Bath & Body Works & DH got a cute flashlight. We also both won door prizes he got a box of Russell Stover's truffles & I got a perpetual calendar!! yippiee!!

I'm going to look online for which store has the best deal on meat & cook something to pick on all weekend! Wanting to something in the crockpot? So I can work on some sewing projects!

No comments: