Saturday, November 29, 2008

I've been having back issues all day ughhhh!! It keeps shocking me?? I'm up for some wine!! Don't have any but been eating Advil??!
DH took me out for breakfast yummm was good. Then hit the Dollar Tree got one of my friend's hair stuff that's a brand name for Christmas gifts. She doesn't drive. Than hit Vintage Values got a cardigan sweater with tags still on it price was 62.00 for 3.99 a quilted table topper or wall hanging for 1.50 two unfinished runners for 50 cents each!! And a vintage tablecloth for 1.00!! I'm charging the batteries so will get the pictures tomorrow!

All my recipes turned out great for Thanksgiving!!Special thanks to Norma for sharing her tried & true recipe for pie crust!!!


I forgot to tell you my package from UPS was a scanner from ACnielson. I'm a home scanner of every thing I buy to get points & other stuff. It's fun right now LOL see how long that lasts!!

My niece Skylar helping her Daddy paint!! She's 3

Photobucket


No comments: