My kidney infections continue on, hopefully my new urologist figures it out!! Supposed to have a dye test today or tomorrow there is a moderate blockage & will figure out what to do next!! I hope it's soon cause the kidney infections are very painful & knock the energy out of me!!
I had a burst of energy yesterday & made these
World's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs, slightly beaten
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream sugars and butter.
- Add vanilla and eggs and mix well.
- Combine dry ingredients together and gradually add to creamed mixture.
- Stir in chips and nuts.
- Roll into 1 1/4" balls and place on non-stick cookie sheets, about 2" apart.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.