Friday, December 7, 2012

334 of 366

Dashboard of my brother's Mini Cooper, cool!!!
He picked me up from the hospital late yesterday morning. Remember I was having kidney stones & a bladder infection that would not go away. Anyway they sent me to a urologist last Thursday & they did a cystoscope he found a tumor the size of a half dollar. So I had surgery on Wednesday morning spent the night in the hospital. They ordered bed rest with constant flushing of the bladder, morphine every 2 hours. I have to wear a catheter till Monday morning, So not fun!! Still in pain & can't sit down for long :(




5 comments:

Kate said...

So sorry to read about your "misfortune". Take care and have a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

That bites the big one! I knew you were going in for something, but not what. I hope your brother (or someone else) is staying with you for the next day or two?!?!)

Wishing you a speedy recovery. {HUGS}

Gene Black said...

Gett better soon, still praying for you!

Sweet Pea said...

Belated get well wishes TT. Hope you're quickly on the mend.

helly5 said...

I'm sorry to be so far behind with my photos to find out you have been really sick. I do hope you are feeling much better now. :)