Monday, November 19, 2012

The Liebster Blog Award


Kate over at By The Babbling Brooke nominated me This Award!! Thank you Kate!!

Photobucket


The rules of the award are as follows:
The Liebster Blog Award is an award for blogs with under 200 followers. Apparently  Liebster is German for “beloved” and a blog nominated for this award is “worth watching”.
There are 5 rules attached to this award:
1. If you are nominated for the award and accept it, then you have won!
2. Link back to the person who presented the award to you.
3. Nominate 5 blogs with less than 200 followers who you feel deserve the award.
4. Let the nominees know by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Attach the  Liebster award badge to your site.
So my picks are:

So on to 11 random things about me, LOL
1. I have "met" some of the greatest people thru blogging!!
2. I really want a Mac
3. I'm getting some of my brains back :)
4. I've started cooking again, less costly than take-out!
5. I don't really like being a Widow :(
6. I'm afraid of the dark!
7. Seven is my favorite number
8. I love Aerosmith!!!!
9. Laughter is the best remedy!!
10. I love the thrill of finding stuff!!
11. I'm a thrift store shopper!!




Photobucket

3 comments:

Kate said...

I enjoyed checking out the blogs that you nominated and enjoyed reading 11 things about you. I'm curious since we've been checking out new computers .... why do you want a Mac?

Barb said...

We have a lot in common, I am afraid of the dark too and love thrift stores and saving money.

Sweet Pea said...

Congratulations on your award and for sharing some pretty awesome facts about yourself!