Wednesday, January 18, 2012

17 & 18 Photos

So I made lemon bars for my lonely cake plate & they were an EPIC FAIL!!! Guess I didn't let the crust cool off enough & the eggs cooked first, Ewwwwwwwww!!!! So I just had to share the picture!! LOL



Than this is my redesign of the Mini Bow Tucks purse. Check out that recessed zipper that I learned how to do!!! Don't you just love the fabric!! I love it cause a very dear blogger friend used it to make a quilt & I found out it's The Day of the Dead & it's a celebration of life!!!! Cool!!





2 comments:

Pat said...

Did you use a tutorial online for that recessed zipper? Nah...I bet you are just smarty-pants enough to have figured it out on your own!!! LOL Sorry about the lemon bars! Just put a bag of some salty snack you enjoy under that cake cover dome instead!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Your new bag looks wonderful! I've made a couple bags from that pattern and really like them but I prefer a zipper closure. I haven't been able to figure that part out yet.