Sunday, January 15, 2012

14 & 15 0f 366

So I totally forgot yesterday to post a picture:( I got home from work around 6:30 & was so cold I snuggled up on the cuch with a nice warm quilt & was out!! I woke up & headed to bed!!  Plus my tummy is having issues?? So today I cooked!! Yay I decided that buying lunch out at work was costing a small fortune! I had to go food shopping big time!! Got some great deals!!
So I cooked a pork roast in the oven with a rub of olive oil, salt, pepper & garlic. Put a beef roast in the pressure cooker with the same rub.
Put a pot of pinto beans on, NOM!!
Photobucket

Plus made chicken parmigiana!!! I used simply recipes, recipe!!

Photobucket

I'm going to package these all up in meal size & freeze so I don't have to buy lunch out!!! I'm waiting on the chicken to cool & I want to taste it so bad!!! LOL

6 comments:

Barb said...

You are so clever, and those pinto beans, I could live on pinto beans.....maybe I will make up some for tomorrow.

Gene Black said...

I take a short lunch break so going out to eat isn't possible. I often cook and prepack meal. It saves a lot of money.

Unknown said...

I need to get that organized! your chicken parm looks delish

~Laurie~ said...

Your pictures are making me very hungry girl!

RobynLouise said...

Lol, now you can spend your lunchtimes catching up on your reading instead of waiting in a line to buy lunch.
Cheers,
Robyn

andsewon said...

Love me some pintos and hot corn bread!!!
All your food look yummy! DH takes food from home to office as well. Does save $$$ for sure!
Hugs,
Lola