Thursday, January 12, 2012

12 of 366

So My Mom picked out the floral fabric for a Bow Tucks she wanted me to make for a friend of her's. I told her I didn't like it!! LOL she said she didn't really like it either??? Such is life!! So I went & got different fabric & everyone was happy!! Yay!! So my Mom said to make her a tote bag out of the floral fabric, said OK but the fabric wasn't moving me to work on it. I told her that on Tuesday. So today in between clients I took the selvage strip to Joann's & found the perfect inspiration fabric!! So this is my Mom's new Market Tote! Found the tute here  I didn't use the ribbon on the handles but should have used batting in them. I did put 2 pockets in it instead of one.





8 comments:

Pat said...

It looks pretty roomy...nice job!

Gene Black said...

You did a great job finding a fabric to make the floral fabric pop, I love it.

Cyndi said...

Really, really cute....I like both of those fabrics! I'm sure your mom is thrilled!

XOXO,

Cyndi

Needled Mom said...

It looks wonderful. I am sure she will love it.

RobynLouise said...

I have that pattern! Great job of pairing the floral and the dot fabric. Very individual,'snappy' looking bag.
Cheers,
Robyn

helly5 said...

It looks a great bag, I am sure your Mum will love it :)

Unknown said...

those colors are great, i like this bag

~Laurie~ said...

MMMMMMM! Very pretty!!