Thursday, September 16, 2010

So just so y'all know I'm still sewing, quilting too!! LOL
I got this off the frame for my Mom! It took me awhile cause I had to pick out 500 miles of quilting, was having tension issues!




Than got this one on the frame for Mom!




Than I won a bottle of stain & oder remover from Tonya's Sewing Room. Terracycle was the sponsor & they sent me 3 bottles of stuff!! SWEET!



Than I was at Goodwill & found this for a friend in Tenn. she's going to open a bakery & call it FrogKing Confections! How perfect is this??





Than of course there's FOOD!!
Pork Loin with Carrots & onions done in the crock pot!





7 comments:

andsewon said...

Pretty quilts!Yes with pets come the 'odors' but we still love 'em!
That frog is perfect for her bakery!!
That is some yummy looking pig meat too!!

Hugs,
Lola

Melissa ;-) said...

Love that heart quilt! What a great frog find! And now I am hungry!

Barb said...

Yes, I do need to come pay you a visit around dinner time.

I hate picking out stitches....but it is just something a gal has to do sometimes.

Joanne Lendaro said...

Great quilts!! Why does it take 5 hours to remove what you can do in less than 5 minutes on the machine? I KNOW it well!! lol!! Dinner looks good!

Cyndi said...

That heart quilt is wonderful! And so is the frog...I'm sure your friend is going to love it. And yes, I'm drooling again over your food...what time is dinner? :o)

XOXO,

Cyndi

Em said...

I admire that you unpicked, I have decided that I will tackle tension later this year.....And that frog is adorably perfect for the bakery!!!

Canarella said...

Where is my fork? yummy and so juicy looking no not the quilt silly the pork...love the christmas quilt and the hearts also...now the frog is it not the greatest when you find something for a friend that is perfect hummm a bakery be sure to share the web site when she gets one...xoxo