Friday, February 5, 2010

Ha ha ha!!! I'm a mess!!

OK you guys the main reason I've been stressed out is we have a new roommate & his days are numbered!! He & I clash like cats & dogs & I am so over it!! Anyway he decided to mess with me this morning. I was cleaning the coffee pot with vinegar & he kept emptying it & putting water thru it. Ughhhhh then he made coffee with MY coffee, dude buy your own!!
Food is not included!!
Anyway I was so fired up I made another stacked coin top & scrubbed the toilet with his toothbrush! Do I feel guilty?? Heck NO!!

pictures 181

Thanks y'all for the prayers for Susan's Mom!!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

omg...........LOL

Gene Black said...

Ugh....his days would be numbered for sure AND today would be day number 1 since those things count DOWN...he would be OUTTA here!

Did you leave some clorox on the toothbrush ? :D

Pat said...

hahaha...you did NOT use his toothbrush to clean the toilet...although I could understand why you might have wanted to do that! How soon can you kick him out?