Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Finally back up!!

Yippiee finally got my internet back today!! Been out since late Saturday night. Needed a new cable from the street to the house, he said it was full of water. I'm so happy!! LOL I was pinging off my neighbor's wireless internet. Boy that was a pain it was a very low connection. Would get thru 2 pages & it would die ughhhhh forget email?? I had so many to catch up on!! But yeah it's fixed!!

I got my Downey quilt for kids kit yesterday!! Hope to work on it this weekend while DH is in Raleigh.

Today at work there was a bunch of crabby people calling LOL was stressful. Than Susan asked me to be a witness to her Mom's will. So I met her at Hospice at 1. It took all I had to go thru the front door. Last time I was there I had to leave my Papa behind. But I did it!!! I sucked it up, pulled up my big girl panties, put a smile on my face & did what I had to do for Susan!! When the signing was over I kissed "Ma" told her I loved her & went back to work. I still can't believe I did it!!
OK I'm gonna go kick off my shoes & put my pj's on & chill out!!



7 comments:

Pat said...

Quite a day of ups and downs....glad you are able to relax now tonight.

luv2quilt2 said...

You did a wonderful thing for your friend by facing such an emotionally charged situation.

sewfunquilts said...

Isn't it amazing how much of our life is centered around our computers? Glad its back to working for you.

Hey..you did good today with the signing stuff! Be proud of yourself.

Needled Mom said...

What a tough day! I'm glad you were able to pull through for your friend.

Yeah for internet!!!!

Pat said...

Really nice you're back on. I miss mine when mine goes down.

Barb said...

I know that must have been hard. I don't like those places anyways, so depressing. But good for you!!!

Pat said...

Nice you got your cable back. Now back to sewing. You've had quite a time, and it's great to be there for your friend.