Thursday, September 10, 2009

LOL My poor blog :(

I've been busy & haven't been on much. Hubby & I started FALL CLEANING on Saturday aggghhhhhh! So we moved furniture around, vacuumed, mopped, washed windows & curtains. Had a big mess on Sunday to sort out. DBIL calls him & his girlfriend were in town & could they come for dinner. WHAT!!!! Everything is a mess??? Hubby says YES??? Oh boy did we scramble to get sorted out! By the time they got there we were exhausted! But was a good visit.
Hubby worked Monday & I goofed off & watched a bunch of Design Star & Chopped LOL
He also started a side job last night that should be done Friday night plus he's working all weekend. Than has to go Monday after work to look at some rental properties for a friend of mine. Hopefully they will like the price & get him to paint it on the side too!! Yippiee!!
I have a light hair day so I'm going to try & get my act together & finish a few projects! Still have not got that other quilt of Mom's on the frame, boy I'm slacking!! Plus we still have not heard from the craft show!??????????

1 comment:

sewfunquilts said...

Wish my "deep cleaning" like that was done........sigh!

Good for you!