Saturday, June 13, 2009

Good morning!!

Good morning from outta control Tango!!!
LOL I've been up since 5am. I've made 3 baby bibs for a girl at Church, they called me yesterday & said a few of us ladies are bringing baby gifts for her. It's a girl so I did lavender with dots, yellow with a splash of orange swirls & pink with stars. I got the bottom of my linen closet cleaned out & threw my sheets in the washer!!
I have all day to myself!!! SWEET!!!

That rice recipe was OK DH liked it, I thought it needed some jazzing up??!!

I want to get some stuff up on the yard sale site. Need to tune up a Brother sewing machine. I need to chill!! LOL

Thanks for all the comments on my win!!! Speaking of wins I'm trying to come up with my 200th post giveaway prize!! Hummmm what to do????

No comments: