Saturday, April 4, 2009

I wish I didn't have to work today?

We had a beautiful sunny but windy day! All those wicked storms by passed us! Yippee!!

It's our weekend too for the Azalea Festival, don't know if we are going to go or not??

I wish I didn't have to work today? I'm in cooking mode! Cooked up a pack of breakfast sausage & have bacon cooking now. Took out some ground beef to make a batch of spaghetti sauce. And enough to try a crock pot cheese burger dish. That I might just do for dinner in a pot. Meats frozen so don't think it will work??
I got the recipe from a website a friend sent to me!

Cheeseburger Sandwiches

From the Kitchen of: Boomer
Source: Pillsbury Soup & Crock-Pot Recipes

1½ lbs. lean ground beef
½ tsp. garlic-pepper blend
1 pkg. pasteurized process cheese spread, (8 oz.) diced
2 Tbsp. milk
1 green bell pepper, chopped
1 small onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
8 sandwich buns

In a large skillet, brown ground beef and garlic-pepper blend until thoroughly cooked. Drain.

In a 3½ to 4 quart Crockery Pot, combine cooked ground beef and all remaining ingredients except buns; mix well.

Cover; cook on low setting for 6 to 7 hours.

To serve: spoon mixture onto sandwich buns.



No comments: