Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yippiee great start to the week!!

Monday we had the news come out to do a story on viruses & worms. This was my first time being there when they came out!! Was exciting!!
This is our road tech with the news girl Hailey!!


Than last night was my first yard sale meet!! I couldn't get over how many people where there!! It was in a closed used car lot that's 2 streets over from me. Had all but one show up!! She called me later but I didn't hear the phone she wants me to call her today!!
Yeah getting rid of the clutter!!

And my truck hit 100thousand miles Ekkkkkkkkk



DH got some work thru the temp place but he's not working for the temp place. The guy hired him out-right for the week & it's for more money than the temp place pay's!! Yippieeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh & I sold that wild color tote last Thursday!!! Need to get sewing again!!!


No comments: