Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Menopausal crap is not for sissy's!

My emotions are off the chart!! I go from one extreme to the other! This menopausal crap is not for sissy's! Wish it would stop!!
LOL I WANNA BE A SISSY!!!
My poor DH gets most of it!! tee hee He needs to find a job! Too much togetherness is getting old! I don't have not one minute to myself, when that happens I can't think?? I start something & he wants to know what I'm doing & I get distracted so don't get what I want to get done, done!! What are you doing?? What's for (insert course or food choice)?? Why are you doing that?? Who's that for???
He went to the temp agency yesterday & today NO WORK!! They are closed tomorrow:( I'm supposed to be the one to stay home!! So not fair!!
HI HO off to work I go!!

I stopped at Walmart after work yesterday & seen one of my Papa's friends. Haven't seen him in a long time, I cried!


Photobucket


No comments: