Tuesday, May 6, 2008

So I created a Blog??

LOL what the heck am I doing? I'm not a writer! I'm a doer, I fly by the seat of my pants! Always getting into something or other.
Today's no different. Had to take my truck to get the oil changed but first I wanted to sew the binding on a quilt. Yes got that done than decided I needed to clean & oil the machine. I was going to be at the oil change place at 8 lol 20 to 10 I got there. Left there 2 hours later ugggggg than I'm getting ready to pay, they want to change the tranmission fluid cause it's dark. I'm like I've been here 2 hours for an oil change that should only take 20 to 30 minutes tops??? Ackkk so I left there & hit the thrift store & got nothing:( happens that way sometimes!!
Still have lots to do today need to get it together!!

No comments: