Thursday, August 21, 2014

She Lives!!!! LOL

So life begins again!!!
I haven't had a kidney infection since May 26!!! WAHOOO!! (Knocks on wood)
Had a CT Scan with contrast NO CANCER was found!!!

Been trying to get some stuff done!!
I'm cleaning out my kitchen cabinets, have the island almost done! Putting in new paper too!! Hope to go to the Wallace flea market on Saturday, stuff I haven't touched in years has gotta go!!

I quilted a quilt of Mom's
20150623_094205_zpst1smlxtg


Made a Origami tote bag

Pattern Here



Saw this crazy Fox @10am in a neighborhood?
2014-07-13 12.07.13_zpsclei4e51

2014-07-13 12.08.18_zpsiedqsfun




Loved making Flour Tortillas
Recipe Here



7 comments:

Barb said...

I am so glad you are back and with such good news...whohoooo

Love love the quilt.

Anonymous said...

So great to hear from you Tango :)
You've been in my thoughts.
Really pleased to hear you are doing well.

Hugs, Robyn x

Gene Black said...

Great news! I am so glad to hear the results of the CT with contrast.

I hope you get rid of lots of unneeded stuff at the flea market.

Sweet Pea said...

What wonderful news!
And that crazy fox made me laugh out loud. xXx

andsewon said...

So happy to hear your news!!!You have been a busy gal too! Good luck at the flea! Hope no rain! XO

Kate said...

Congratulations on your good news and welcome back! I've missed you. Love all your photos but the fox is fabulous .... makes one wonder what he was up to. I'm going to check our your links for sure.

Three Birds Inspired said...

So happy to read that you are back and well!